Protects your water supply by securing the water bottle with a quick-release cinch strap, and secures the cooler unit with easy to install Velcro® fasteners.
(1) Cooler Strap w/Velcro® fasteners, (1) quick-release water bottle strap, (2) toggle bolts, (2) lag/tek screws for wood or metal studs, and alcohol cleaning pads.
1. Slide water cooler away from wall. Use a stud locating device and mark location of wall stud.
2. Attach wall plate for the cooler base near the top of the base unit. The wall plate for the water bottle should attach at just above the center of the bottle. (Use the wood screws for wood, metal screws for metal, or toggle bolt for hollow wall board).
3. Feed straps through mounted wall brackets and put water cooler back into place with brackets as close to the center as possible.
4. Locate the area on the base unit where adhesive backed Velcro® fasteners will attach. Clean the surface with alcohol pads, allow to dry, and wipe off any residue.
5. Peel release paper backing of Velcro® fastener and press into place. 6. Wrap bottle strap around the water bottle and through the spring buckle (back side first). Pull strap snug and wrap excess strap over and through the buckle.
WC 2165S - Silver
WC 2165W - White
WC 2165B - Black
Customer Reviews 0 (0 Reviews) Write a Review
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.