The TekStrap™ fastening system is designed to secure counter top laboratory instruments while allowing for quick and easy movement of the item for service and relocation.
- Locate position on counter top or backsplash where item will be located and clean the surface.
- Remove backing from mounting plate and secure to either counter top or back-splash, depending on height of item and counter top.
- Locate desired points on the side of item to which adhesive clip plates will be adhered. If fastening a painted item, simply clean surface with alcohol and allow to dry for five minutes. If fastening a Stainless steel item first scrub the surface where plates will be adhered using alcohol and a Scotch-BriteTM type scrub. Dust with a clean cloth and rub the area with the alcohol pads; allow to dry for five minutes.
- Peel off release paper from back of plate and press firmly into place.
- Adjust straps to allow a little slack in the tension.
*NOTE: Do not put tension on straps until adhesive has reached the recommended 72 hour cure time.
Weight: 1.20 LBS
Customer Reviews 0 (0 Reviews) Write a Review
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.